Thursday, November 15, 2012

St Particks Day Parade

The parade is on Sunday the 17th and we are entered.I have a rough outline for design which I will tell you about if you contact me(want to keep it a little bit quiet for now)My brother in law Richard has been kind enough to allow me to assemble it in his shop and has priovided trailer and offered to towe the float...very kind of you Richard .I think it will be assembled and painted mid week so if anyone is available please let me know(no probs if yer off travelling)I am trying to keep the budget under $1000.00 so if you feel like chipping in a few bucks for materials etc it would be much appreciated.I will template the idea here and have it already to cutout,assemble and paint in Kinsale. .I will try to keep it simple but something we all will be proud of.It would be nice if we all dressed up with a little San Francisco in mind (a  SF giants  or Niners jacket and hat might do the job nicely)
The Parade is not big but it will be fun and we will make it a day to remember  of that I am sure..






No comments:

Post a Comment